Monday 28 November 2022

You are beautiful

Hello creative friends.
I am sharing my new layout as Design Team member
for 2Crafty Chipboard using some of their 
beautiful chipboards as well as papers
from the 13arts MAGNOLIA DREAMS 
collection.

I used one of the large clock faces on my layout 
to frame my centre composition.
I began by painting the clock in pink paint 
and then lightly heat embossed it with an 
embossing powder which is a combination 
of silver and copper.
I applied the same process to the  
polaroid frame which I used on my layout.



I heat embossed the flourishes with silver embossing powder.


I heat embossed the stems of the floral branch in silver 
and the flowers in the silver and copper embossing powder. 


I applied copper glitter ink to the chipboard flowers 
as well as to other elements on my layout.


The title was heat embossed in silver embossing powder 
and I then applied the copper glitter ink over the top, 
wiping off the excess so that the ink would 
remain in the lettering.



I hope that this layout has inspired you.
Thanks for stopping by.




No comments:

Post a Comment