Tuesday 15 November 2022

Journey

 


Hello again creative friends.
I am sharing my new layout as Design Team 
member for 2Crafty Chipboard using some of 
their steampunk pieces for my masculine layout
and featuring papers from the 13arts 
Mr Handsome collection as well as 
13arts products and mediums.

I painted all chipboards on my layout with 
black gesso and then, once dry, I painted them 
with a combination of liquid acrylic medium and 
13arts Goldstone Color Glow.

I then lightly rubbed them with copper wax.

I layered these chipboard pieces together 
with ephemera from the Mr Handsome collection,
adding splashes of colour once the layout
was complete.

Here are some close-ups of the details ....







I hope that this layout has inspired you.











No comments:

Post a Comment