Tuesday 29 November 2022

Celebration


Hello again creative friends.
I am sharing my new layout as Brand Ambassador for
Penelope Dee using the gorgeous new
SOIREE collection.


I love the black and gold tones of the collection 
which are perfect for any celebration.
Just beautiful!

I prepared the background of my layout by 
painting a sticky adhesive onto the gold elements 
on the page.  I also applied the sticky adhesive 
through the stencil and then, once the product 
was sticky enough, I applied gold metallic flakes 
to the glue, allowing it to dry completely before 
brushing off the excess flakes with a 
stiff bristle brush.



I painted the title with gold paint and then 
layered elements from the cut-out sheets to 
frame the photograph.



Splashes of gold paint completed my layout.


I hope that this layout has inspired you.


















 

No comments:

Post a Comment