Wednesday 8 February 2023

Amore

                     


Hello again creative friends.
I am sharing a new project as Brand Ambassador 
for Penelope Dee ~ a canvas using the 
new AMORE collection.


I prepared the background of my canvas by 
painting the lower half with black gesso.  
then applied and stenciled black sand texture 
paste onto the lower left and right edges 
of the canvas, allowing the paste to dry 
before covering everything with black gesso.  
then added eggplant as well as blue paint, 
spraying with water to allow the colour 
to move through the paste and drying 
inbetween each colour.




Once it was all dry, I lightly 
rubbed the paste and the edges of 
the canvas with silver wax.


I then tore papers from the collection 
and secured these to the top half of 
my canvas in a layered effect before 
adding elements from the cut-out sheet,
layering them with flowers and resin
pieces which were painted with
 black gesso and paints before rubbing
 them with silver wax. 



 
Chipboard embellishments were painted 
with the same paints and rubbed with wax.
Splashes of the paints and white ink 
completed my canvas.




I hope that this project has inspired you.






No comments:

Post a Comment