Monday 13 February 2023

Love


Hello creative friends.
I am sharing a new layout as Design Team
member for 13art using the beautiful
new MEMORY LANE collection.


I created this layout with a photograph 
of a friend's new-born granddaughter.  
I just couldn't resist the opportunity to use 
this beautiful photo on a layout.

I stenciled onto the background of my
layout with Bordeaux watercolour powder 
added to gel medium.


I painted the resin pieces with the same 
Bordeaux powder added to liquid 
acrylic medium and then, once dry,
I lightly brushed them with white gesso.



The chipboard pieces were painted with Old Gold 
Shiny Powder added to liquid acrylic medium.



I surrounded my photograph with ephemera
from the collection as well as flowers.



I hope that this layout has inspired you.




















 

No comments:

Post a Comment