Monday 31 July 2023

Discover

Hello again creative friends.
I am sharing my new layout as
Design Team member for 2Crafty Chipboard
with you all today featuring some
of their beautiful chipboards.

Before adding my chipboards to my
layout, I altered them as follows ...

Viney page frame ~
I painted my frame with pink paint, 
lightly dusting the leaves with diluted green paint 
and then adding white gold wax to the leaves 
and some of the stems.




Iron fence ~
I painted the fence with green paint 
and then lightly rubbed with white gold wax.



Field mushrooms ~
I heat embossed these cute little 
mushrooms with Platinum 
embossing powder, applying pink crystal 
drops to some of the circles on the tops 
of the mushrooms.


Title ~
I painted the "Discover" title with 
pink paint and then lightly rubbed it 
with white gold wax.


I then added cut-outs, flowers and 
lace to my layout to frame my photograph.



I hope that this layout has inspired you.




No comments:

Post a Comment