Saturday 8 July 2023

Wild at heart

 


Hi everyone.
I am sharing my layout as Brand 
Ambassador for Penelope Dee using the 
beautiful new WILD KIND collection.


I prepared my layout by layering paper 
and elements from the cut-out sheet 
to form the background for my photograph.
I then stenciled onto the background 
with Avocado paint combined with 
gel medium, allowing it to dry completely.


I added cut-outs as well as an 
acrylic flower to frame my photograph, 
colouring the cheesecloth by diluting
 Marigold paint and rubbing the cheesecloth 
in the paint, allowing it to dry 
completely before adding it to my layout.




I coloured my chipboard embellishments 
by painting them with diluted Avocado paint, 
wiping off the excess paint.



I lightly brushed white gesso around 
some of the papers and added splashes 
of diluted ink to complete my layout.


I hope that this layout has inspired you.








No comments:

Post a Comment