Friday 30 June 2023

Natural

 


Hello creative friends.
I am sharing my new layout as 
Brand Ambassador for Penelope Dee 
with you all using the new 
WILD KIND collection.


I love the natural greens and peaches 
in this collection, especially the South African 
aloes which we see all over our country.

I layered papers from the collection 
on my layout, leaving an outer edge 
around the paper where my main 
composition would be.

I stamped onto the top edge of my 
composition, just above the 
photograph, so that the leaves of the 
aloe would be visible.


I stamped the aloes onto paper 
from the collection, cutting them out to 
frame my photograph.


I added these to my layout, 
together with elements from the cut-out 
sheets as well as the chipboard and 
acrylic embellishments.



Splashes of white ink completed my layout.


I hope that this layout has inspired you.












No comments:

Post a Comment