Tuesday 13 June 2023

Off Road

 


Hello again creative friends.
I am sharing my new layout as 
Brand Ambassador for Penelope Dee with 
you all today using the amazing new
OUT THERE collection.


I created this masculine layout by 
layering papers from the collection to form
the backdrop for my photograph
and embellishments.

I stenciled onto my background with a
combination of Amber metallic paint and 
gel medium, leaving it to 
dry completely.



I also added the product to some of 
the chipboard pieces, wiping off 
the excess.



I layered elements from the cut-out sheets, 
together with the chipboard embellishments, 
around my photograph, stamping onto 
the top and bottom of my layout.
Some splashes of green paint 
completed my layout.





I hope that this layout has inspired you.






No comments:

Post a Comment