Monday 12 June 2023

Colorful Life

 

Hello creative friends.
I love to share my new projects
with you all and this one is as
Design Team member for 13arts ~ 
a single layout featuring the beautiful 
papers and ephemera from
the SECRET GARDEN collection.


I heat embossed the chipboard pieces 
with gold embossing powder.



My resin pieces were painted with a 
combination of liquid acrylic medium 
and Tanzanite Color Glow. Once the 
product was dry, I lightly dry brushed
these embellishments with white gesso.




I added ephemera, chipboard and resin 
pieces to my layout to frame my photograph.


Once my layout was completed, I added
stamping, stenciling and splashes of diluted
Tanzanite Color Glow around my layout
to complete it.






I hope that this project has inspired you.



















No comments:

Post a Comment