Friday 16 June 2023

Beautiful life

 

Hello creative friends.
I am so happy to share my new layouts 
with you all and this one has a few of the 
beautiful layouts available from 2Crafty Chipboard.

2 Crafty Chipboard now have a retail 
section on their website so, if you cannot 
find what you would like at your local store, 
you can now buy directly from 2Crafty Chipboard.

I altered all chipboards on my layout by
painting them with a bronze metallic paint.  
I then added a small amount of gold embossing 
powder to the hearts in the spray as well as 
the hot air balloons and then heat set 
the powder with my heat gun.
I then brushed the edges of the chipboards 
lightly with white gesso.




I added the chipboards, rub-ons, papers 
and ephemera to frame my photograph.
I added stenciling along the edges 
of my layout, adding gold embossing powder 
to the product while it was still wet 
and then heat set the powder 
with my heat gun.






I hope that this layout has inspired you to 
create your own with these beautiful chipboards.





No comments:

Post a Comment