Tuesday 23 April 2019

Born an original


Hi everyone.
I am sharing a layout with you created with the oh so beautiful Mintay "Dear Diary" papers.

There's something about Mintay papers that make you want to use EVERYTHING (because everything is so pretty and beautiful) so I had to hold myself back with this layout 😃


I stenciled onto the background of this layout using a Penelope Dee rose stencil together with some Prima Marketing Finnabair Paper Texture Paste.


I fussy cut a lot of papers and elements out of the papers and layered them onto my layout.


The title was heat embossed with Wow! White Puff embossing powder.


Some splashes of white gesso and the layout was complete!

I hope you like this layout.

Here is another layout, using the same paper range, which a friend asked me to do for her daughter's birthday.  Lots of fussy cutting to surround the photo's and you can see for yourself how beautiful these papers really are ...


Until next time!
💗

No comments:

Post a Comment