Wednesday 24 April 2019

Every moment creates the story of your life


I would like to share a recent double page layout created with the stunning Mintay "Life Stories" collection.

I love their papers because there are so many beautiful cut out elements - yes, I know, a lot of fussy cutting - but it is oh so worth it in the end.

These pics are of my beautiful, oldest niece (whom I love so very much) and her husband at their wedding on the slopes of Table Mountain.

What a beautiful bride she made!
She is such a timeless beauty and this paper range suits her wedding pics perfectly.


The title was painted with black Finnabair Impasto Paint and then lightly rubbed with some of Finnabair's gold metallique wax.


Die-cut leaves were heat embossed in gold.


I added some gold micro beads to the flower centres with gel medium.


And the rest of this layout is made up of all the beautiful elements which this range includes.


I hope you like this layout.
Until next time!
💛

No comments:

Post a Comment