Wednesday 24 April 2019

Free Spirit



Hi everyone.
I am sharing a double page layout as DT member for FabScraps using the C114 Free Spirit collection.

These photo's are of one of my beautiful South American nieces and they suit this paper range perfectly!


The chipboard dream catcher was painted with Prima Marketing Finnabair rust pastes in Cool Grey, Taupe Rose and Cream until I was happy with the effect.


Afterwards I rubbed over the rough edges with Prima Marketing Finnabair ArtAlchemy "Vintage Gold" Metallique wax.

The title was embossed with gold embossing powder and I had some gold paisley rub-ons in my stash which I added to the background.


I added some script stenciling with gold Nuvo Embellishment Mousse.



I hope you like this layout and feel inspired to be a bit adventurous with some product and a paintbrush.

Until next time!
💛




No comments:

Post a Comment