Wednesday 3 April 2019

You are an original



Hi everyone.  Today I am sharing a recent double page layout as Brand Ambassador 
for Penelope Dee, using the "Be You" range.

I love the colours of this paper ... the reds and the pinks with a touch of gold.

For this layout, I stenciled some hexagons on either side of my layout using a combination of "Pink Flambe" Nuvo Embellishments mousse as well as "Fire Ruby" Prima Marketing Finnabair Icing Paste.


While the pastes were still wet, I added some Gold Ranger Embossing Powder to the pastes, here and there, and then heat set the powder so that there would be "splashes" of gold.


The title and a few other embellishments were heat embossed with Gold Ranger Embossing Powder and then heat set again with some "Fuchsia" Utee Brightz Embossing Enamel which was added here and there on the chipboard.


I love how the pink embossing enamel melts into the gold embossing powder.
I will definitely do that again!


The cute little bees were also heat embossed in gold.


I hope that this layout has inspired you.
Until next time! 💗




No comments:

Post a Comment