Tuesday 23 April 2019

You are the one that keeps me together


Hi everyone.
Today I am sharing a layout done for Penelope Dee using the Utopia range.

I love the fun, playful colours and elements in this range and it was easy to create with these papers.

This is a photograph of one of my nieces overseas with the love in her life and I felt that the pic suited this range perfectly.


I combined some of the papers on the background of this layout and then stamped some leaves using the co-ordinating stamp.  I then painted the leaves in different colours of watercolour paints to match the paper.

I also heat embossed some of the leaves in gold and then added them between the colour leaves.


There were lots of elements on these papers to cut out and embellish my layout.
Some splashes of peach watercolour paint and the layout was complete.


I hope you like this layout.
Until next time!
💗






No comments:

Post a Comment