Monday 7 June 2021

Heartfelt moments

 


Hi everyone.
I am sharing a recent single page layout as Brand Ambassador for Penelope Dee
using the beautiful Charlotte collection.


I love the bright orange and peach flowers in this collection as well as the beautiful 
background pages, especially the newsprint one which I used on my layout.
The oranges combined with the greens are a perfect colour combination!

I prepared the background of my layout by stenciling with embellishment mousse 
before adding the elements for my composition.


The chipboard frame was painted black and then I added sticky glue and gold gilding flakes, 
brushing off the excess flakes with a hard brush.


I added a resin book embellishment to my layout and coloured it with brown, rust 
and beige alcohol inks before adding sticky glue and gold gilding flakes,
following the same procedure as the frame above.


The rest of the layout included lots of fussy cut flowers and leaves from the collection.



I hope that you like this layout.
Until next time!
💛



No comments:

Post a Comment