Monday 28 June 2021

Man


Hello creative friends.
The 13arts Design Team have been creating with foils over the last few days 
and I am sharing my project with you all today, a glass panel using foils as well as 
ephemera from the "Mr Handsome" and "Young and Free" collections.

I wanted to use the glass panel so that the foils were completely visible, 
no matter which side you looked at.

I stenciled onto the glass panel with a combination of gel medium and Tiger Eye Color Glow, 
spreading the medium with my spatula in places.
I then placed the foil of top of the medium and stenciled on top of the foil
with a combination of gel medium, Amber Color Glow and a small amount 
of Gold Glitter paint.

I painted the resin pipes with a combination of Tiger Eye Color Glow and 
Acrylic Medium and then, once the paint was dry, I lightly brushed them 
with white gesso, rubbing off the excess to give them an old, worn look.

Here are some close-up pics of my project ....





Some products used on my project include ...


I hope that you like this project and are inspired to create one of your own.
Until next time!
💛





 

No comments:

Post a Comment