Tuesday 22 June 2021

The Story

 


Hi everyone.
I am sharing a recent project created as Brand Ambassador for Penelope Dee using the gorgeous, vintage Anthology collection.


I created an octagonal mini album this time, cutting paper to fit the album as well as 
using embellishments from the collection.

The resin books on the cover were painted with alcohol inks and then given gold touches 
here and there with gold gilding flakes.
I did this by applying sticky glue where I wanted to place the flakes and then, 
once the glue was sticky, I applied the flakes to the glue, brushing off 
the excess with a hard brush.


I also stenciled throughout the album using expanding mousse, drying the product 
with a heat gun to bring out the texture in the product.


Here are a few close-ups of the pages in the album ....






I hope that you like this mini album and are inspired to create one of your own.
Visit my LivingLife facebook page at
https://www.facebook.com/LivinglifeCreative
for a short video of this album.
Until next time!
💙












No comments:

Post a Comment