Wednesday 23 June 2021

Together

 


Hello creative friends.
I am sharing a new layout for 13arts with you today using paper and ephemera from
the beautiful "In Love" collection as well as 13arts products.


I wanted to create a soft, romantic layout using a pic of my parents on their 
honeymoon many, many years ago.

I stenciled onto the sides of my layout using bronze shiny powder mixed with gel medium
and then, when the medium was dry, I added blue watercolour paint, spraying with water so that
the colour would move through the stenciling.



My chipboard pieces were painted with the same blue paint and then lightly
rubbed with the coloured gel medium.


I layered ephemera from the collection with chipboard elements as well
as flowers to match the collection.


Light gold mika flakes completed my layout.


I hope that you like this layout and that it inspires you to create one of your own.
Until next time!
💙







No comments:

Post a Comment