Monday 6 September 2021

be{you}tiful

 


Hello creative friends.
I am sharing a single layout with you all today which I created as Brand Ambassador 
for Penelope Dee using the so very beautiful Milla Grace collection.

I love the soft pinks, burgundies and blues in this collection which I thought went so 
beautifully with this photograph of one of my very beYOUtiful nieces.


I layered some of the papers on this layout and then applied light blue crackle mousse 
around the edges, allowing the product to dry and crack naturally.  
I love the cracks and have to stop myself from applying too much.



I painted the large doily circle with blue paint and then applied burgundy wax to 
the smaller circle before lightly applying the blue paint over the top.


Of course there are lots of flowers and elements to cut out which I added around 
my photograph together with some flowers.


I hope that you like this layout and are inspired to create one of your own.
Until next time!
💗

No comments:

Post a Comment