Tuesday 7 September 2021

Home is where the heart belongs

 


Hi everyone.
I am sharing a recent project created as Brand Ambassador for Penelope Dee 
using the Heart and Home collection.


I was inspired by the cut outs in this collection as well as the little clay Tim Holtz 
toadstools to create this whimsical, woodland canvas.


I moulded the tree from air dry clay by intertwining pieces of the clay and then 
marking it with a stick.


I added paper from the collection to the canvas and stenciled around the edge
with modeling paste, adding acrylic paints to the edges as well as
 to the tree and the toadstools.


I added moss around the base and along the stem of the tree and couldn't resist the 
little spider because we know that the woods are full of all kinds of goggas!



I added cut-outs from the collection as well as a title which I 
coloured with paint.



I hope that you like this project and are inspired to create one of your own.
Until next time!
💗























No comments:

Post a Comment