Tuesday 28 September 2021

Hello Spring

 


Hello creative friends.
In our country, we are well into the season of Spring.  The flowers are blooming everywhere, 
the sun is rising earlier and the birds are singing a cheerful song.
I am sharing a Spring project which I created with the Baroque Garden frame 
from SnipArt as well as papers and ephemera from the Pastel Spring 
collection from 13arts.

I decorated the box frame by painting it with a combination of 13arts "Sky Blue" 
watercolour powder combined with white gesso to give it a very pale blue colour.
Once this was dry, I mixed the same blue into modeling paste together with 13arts 
texture powder and applied this medium to the top layer of the frame.  
This gave a lovely texture to the top of the frame.
Once it was dry, I mixed Bronze and Rose Violet Red Shiny Powder with gel medium 
and, using a spatula, lightly applied this over the texture paste.
For the final layer, I randomly added sticky glue onto the frame, leaving it to dry slightly.
Once it was sticky, I applied a bronze foil onto the glue to give the frame a shimmer.




I than added all the layers of paper and ephemera into the box of the frame.



I hope that you like this project and are inspired to create your own.
Until next time!
💗





No comments:

Post a Comment