Friday 17 December 2021

Blessed beyond measure


Hello creative friends.
I am sharing a single page layout with you all today as Brand Ambassador
for Penelope Dee using the beautiful new Agatha collection.


I love how the reds used on my layout contrast with the blues 
in this collection.  It is really quite striking!

I prepared the background of this layout by tearing and layering papers
from the collection and then stenciling around my main composition
area with modeling paste.  While the paste was still wet,
I added glitter on top of it, leaving it to dry completely before
adding my photograph and other embellishments.



I added Faded Jeans Distress Marker to the wording on my 
chipboard embellishments.


Chipboard embellishments and elements from the 
cut-out sheets completed my layout.



I hope that you like this layout and are inspired to create your own.
Until next time!
💙

 

No comments:

Post a Comment