Thursday 9 December 2021

Today is for living your dreams


Hello creative friends.
I am sharing a new layout with you all today created as Brand Ambassador
for Penelope Dee using papers and embellishments from the 
colourful new Blossom collection.


I prepared the background of this layout by laying papers from the collection
and then stenciling around the borders with expanding mousse.



I coloured the chipboard and resin embellishments with green acrylic paint 
and then lightly rubbed them with orange wax.




I added elements from the cut out page together with flowers
to frame my main composition.


The chipboard title was lighly brushed with white embossing powder
before heat setting with a heat gun.



I hope that you like this layout and are inspired to create one of your own.
Until next time!
💛

 

No comments:

Post a Comment