Sunday 12 December 2021

Joy to the world

 


Hi everyone.
Christmas is almost upon us - a time of hope and joy to the world.
I am sharing my new project with you all today as Design Team 
member for 13arts using the new Christmas Stories collection.


I created this project using a large wooden panel 
together with a wooden heart.
I began by covering both of them with paper from the collection
and then stenciling onto both with modeling paste 
as well as silver glitter paint.


I used a large wooden angel on my project and altered her wing
by adding a resin one.
I painted the wing in black gesso, lightly brushed it with white gesso
and then added old gold paint as well as  
silver glitter paint.  The angel was also painted with these paints.



I added little houses cut from my Silhouette Cameo
and added elements from the cut out page as well as many other
Christmas decorations.






For the snow effect, I combined white gesso, 
modeling paste and texture powder to make it nice and thick.  
I painted this onto most of my embellishments as well as
around the top of the star and some of the edges of the
wooden panel.



Products used on this project include ...


I hope that you like this project and are inspired to 
create one of your own with the amazing 13arts papers and products.

Until next time!
💗





No comments:

Post a Comment