Saturday 18 December 2021

Remember

 


Hello creative friends.
I am sharing a new 13arts Design Team layout with you all today
using papers and embellishments from the Back in Time collection.


I absolutely love this collection! I am partial to beautiful, floral, 
pretty papers, but there's something about a collection
which is industrial/almost masculine in a way that draws me to it.

I prepared the background of this layout by layering papers from
the collection and then stenciling with a combination of 
Tourmaline as well as Goldstone Color Glows combined with
gel medium.


I painted the resin pieces with black gesso and then added
a combination of the same Color Glows added to Acrylic Medium.
Once the paints were dry, I lightly brushed them with white gesso.



Ephemera as well as elements from the cut-out sheet
completed my layout.




Once I had added everything to my layout, I added blue paint from the 
Travel the World watercolour paint tin around my composition for depth, 
lightly spraying with water to allow the colour to move.



I hope that you like this layout and are inspired to create one of your own.
Until next time!
💙



No comments:

Post a Comment