Tuesday 1 February 2022

Love with all your heart


Hello creative friends.
I am sharing a new project as Brand Ambassador for Penelope Dee,
an altered embroidery hoop using papers and embellishments from
the gorgeous new Rose Garnet collection.


I painted the embroidery hoop as well as the resin pieces with 
aubergine paint and then, once the paint was dry, added a 
small amount of green paint before lightly brushed them 
with white gesso.



I backed the hoop with paper from the collection and covered it 
with clear gesso.  I added stenciling and, once the paste was dry,
I added the aubergine paint to the stenciling, spraying it with water
to allow the colour to move.


Chipboard embellishments were sprayed with Ice Spruce Distress Spray.




Lots of layering of cut-outs and flowers completed by project.



I hope that this project inspires you to create one of your own.












 

No comments:

Post a Comment