Friday 11 February 2022

Home


Hello creative friends.
I am sharing my new layout as Design Team member for 13arts
using papers and embellishments from the beautiful Home Sweet Home collection.
I love the cozy vibe which this collection has - it is one of my favourites for sure.


I prepared the background of this layout by tearing papers and adhering them together.
 I then mixed Saphire Color Glow with modeling paste and 
stenciling onto the paper around the area where my main composition 
would be, leaving it to dry completely.



Chipboard pieces were heat embossed in white and then lightly dabbed 
with the same modeling paste, lightly diluted with water.




I added ephemera from the collection around my photograph, 
layering some of them to create depth.


Once I had added everything to my layout, I added glitter ink around the 
main composition as well as around the edges of the paper
with a spatula.



I hope that this layout inspires you to create 
one of your own with these amazing 13arts papers and products.








No comments:

Post a Comment