Friday 11 February 2022

You make my heart happy

 


Hi everyone.
I am sharing my new project as Brand Ambassador for Penelope Dee with you 
all today using the Cocoa Love collection.
This time I altered a wooden candle holder which I filled with fairy lights.

I prepared the holder by brushed it with white chalk paint, giving it a very
light brush so that you can still see some of the wood.


I then covered the out- and inside panels with paper from the collection,
painting the outside ones with clear gesso.

I then stenciled onto the outside of the holder, allowing the paste to dry 
completely before adding some inks and paints.


I cut elements from the collection and added these on top of and around 
the holder, laying them to created a 3D effect.





I also used some chipboard pieces from previous collections, heat embossing 
them in silver before adding them to my project.


And finally the finished project with the lights on!


I hope that this project inspires you to create 
your own with these beautiful Penelope Dee papers.


























No comments:

Post a Comment