Tuesday 22 February 2022

Vintage

 


Hi everyone.
I am sharing a mixed media canvas with you all today which 
I created as Design Team member for 13arts using elements 
from the Back in Time collection.

I prepared this canvas by first painting it with black gesso.
I then applied sticky glue here and there to prepare for gilding flakes.
Once the glue was tacky, I added the flakes, brushing off the 
excess with a hard brush.

I then mixed white gesso and 13arts Texture Powder together and applied 
this onto my canvas, this enough so that cracks would form 
once the paste was dry.



I painted some of the embellishments with brown Vintage paint
and then added gilding flakes to them as well.




I added elements from the ephemera pack, the cut-out sheet 
as well as the sticker sheet.




I hope that this project inspires you to create one of your own 
using these amazing 13arts products.
















No comments:

Post a Comment