Monday 16 May 2022

Beauty within

 


Hello creative friends.
I am sharing a new layout as Design Team member 
for 2Crafty Chipboard with you all today.

I prepared the background of this layout by 
applying crackle mousse with a spatula 
as well as adding stenciling.
While the mousse was still wet, I added
gold glitter to it, allowing the mousse
to dry completely.



The chipboard embellishments were painted
with pink paint and then lightly dusted
with gold embossing powder before
heat setting with a heat gun.





I layered the chipboard embellishments with 
other embellishments and flowers
to create depth.

Splashes of pink and white paint/ink 
completed my layout.

Chipboards used on this layout include ...


I hope that this layout inspires you to create
one of your own.









No comments:

Post a Comment