Tuesday 3 May 2022

Create your own world


Hello creative friends.
I am sharing a new layout as Design Team member for 13arts
using paper and embellishments from the absolutely
beautiful MAGNOLIA DREAMS collection.

I love the papers in this collection with it's soft, romantic
colours and prints.  Simply gorgeous!!

I prepared the background of my layout by 
mixing (separately) Rose Quartz as well as Pearl Color Glows 
with Gel Medium and stenciling onto my layout.


I used two photographs on my layout by layering 
one on top of the other.


I cut elements out of the cut-out sheet as well as 
the velum sheet and layered them around my photographs, 
together a few small flowers and some lace.









I hope that this layout has inspired you to create 
one of your own with these amazing products.













 

No comments:

Post a Comment