Friday 20 May 2022

Precious moment

 


Hello creative friends.
I am sharing a new layout as Brand Ambassador for Penelope Dee
using the gorgeous new MEMOIRS collection.
I love the greens botanicals combined with 
the pink flowers in this collection.  So very pretty!

I prepared the background of my layout by 
layering papers from the collection and then 
adhered them to the left side of my base page.


I stenciled onto my layout with a combination of 
two different embellishment mousses, allowing 
the product to dry completely.


Chipboard elements were painted with pink paint.



I layered embellishments from the cut-out sheet 
together with flowers around my photograph 
to create depth.




I hope that this layout inspires you to create one 
of your own with these beautiful products.










No comments:

Post a Comment