Tuesday 17 May 2022

Love gives you wings

 


Hello creative friends.
I am sharing a new project for 13arts with you all today,
a mixed media wooden canvas using embellishments from
the beautiful ROSE IN LOVE collection as
well as 13arts products and mediums.


I prepared this canvas by covering it with white gesso 
and then, when it was dry, I added Texture Powder to 
white gesso and stenciled onto the canvas as well as 
adding the paste onto the rest of the canvas.
I allowed the paste to dry completely, 
allowing the cracks to form, before adding 
brown paint as well as Rose Quartz Color Glow.




I prepared my centre composition by gluing the 
resin elements together and then painting them 
with white gesso.  I then applied brown paint 
and Rose Quartz Color Glow to the different layers.
Once everything was dry, I gave it a light brush 
with white gesso and adhered it to my canvas.


I then cut elements out of the cut-out sheets and 
paper and adhered these around my main composition, 
layering them with flowers and lace to create depth.





I hope that this project inspires you create 
one of your own using the amazing 13arts products.














No comments:

Post a Comment