Tuesday 28 June 2022

Live life today

 


Hello creative friends.
I am sharing a new project as Design Team 
member for 2Crafty Chipboard with you all 
today using some of the beautiful chipboards 
in the collection.

This time I altered a wooden panel with some 
stamping and stenciling.

I adhered my paper to the panel with 
gel medium and gave it a good covering 
of clear gesso.
When the gesso was dry I added stenciling 
around the edges of my panel and then, 
when the modeling paste was dry, I added 
diluted paint, spraying it with water 
to allow the colour to move along the panel.
Once the product was dry, I added Tiger Eye 
Color Glow to gel medium and added 
stenciling in brown, dragging the product 
onto my panel as well with my spatula.



I painted the clock faces in brown paint 
and then lightly dusted them with white gold 
embossing powder and heat set the powder 
with a heat gun.


The wings, title and geometric arrows were heat 
set with the same embossing powder.





The 2Craft chipboards which I used on 
my project are


I hope that this project inspires you in some way.


















No comments:

Post a Comment