Monday 13 June 2022

Memories

 


Hello creative friends.
I am sharing a new layout as Design Team member for 13arts
using the soft and romantic MAGNOLIA DREAMS collection.


I prepared the background of my layout by coating the paper
with a good covering of clear gesso.
Once the gesso was dry, I mixed Rose Quartz Color Glow 
with gel medium and stenciled
onto the paper using two different stencils.



I also applied the gel medium along the sides and top 
of my layout using a spatula, dragging the product 
in a downward motion.


I painted the resin piece with Amber Color Glow 
with liquid acrylic medium and then, once dry, 
I dry brushed it with white gesso.
I dry brushed the gesso onto the flowers
as well.



Splashes of white ink completed my layout.



I hope that this layout has inspired you.












No comments:

Post a Comment