Sunday 12 June 2022

Moment

 


Hello creative friends.
I am sharing a new masculine layout as 
Design Team member for 2Crafty 
Chipboard with you all today using some of the
steampunk chipboards as well as paper and 
embellishments from the 13arts
Industrial Zone collection.

I prepared the background of my layout by 
stenciling with a combination of gel medium 
and Golden Calcite Color Glow.



Some chipboard pieces were painted with
black gesso and then lightly painted with 
the Color Glow diluted with water.



The rest of the chipboard pieces were 
painted with the Color Glow added to 
liquid acrylic medium.



Once my layout was completed, I lightly 
brushed the edges of the chipboard pieces 
with white gesso and lightly rubbed them 
with bronze wax to give them definition.



Chipboard pieces which I used on my layout include


I hope that this layout has inspired you in some way.

















No comments:

Post a Comment