Friday 1 April 2022


Hi everyone.
I am sharing a new layout as inspiration for the 13arts
April mood board challenge with you all today.


The monthly mood board challenge at 13arts is a fun way to explore different 
colours and themes that you might not always choose and so give you 
an opportunity to venture out of your comfort zone.
Visit 13arts' page on Instagram for the rules of the challenge, 
but remember that there is an amazing 13arts prize to be won 
and don't forget to use the #13artsApr22.

I stamped onto the edges of one of the sheets 
from the collection with embossing ink 
and then added white embossing powder to the 
stamped images, shaking off the excess powder 
before heating it with a heat gun.
I then cut another sheet from the collection and 
raised and adhered it to the pink paper, lightly 
distressing some of the edges.
I also tore some of the edges which I had 
cut off the one sheet and adhered these 
ound my main page.


I prepared the background of my main page by applying 
white gesso mixed with Texture Paste and leaving it to 
dry naturally in order to bring out all the cracks.


I also added stenciling to the bottom of the page
beneath my main composition.


Once the paste and stenciling was dry, I added 
pink and coral watercolour paint to the page,
spraying lightly with water to allow the colour
to run down the cracks and stenciling.


Chipboard pieces were heat embossed with
white embossing powder.




I hope that this layout inspires you to create one 
of your own with these amazing 13arts products.













 

No comments:

Post a Comment