Wednesday 6 April 2022

Take time to take time


Hello creative friends.
I am sharing another layout as Brand Ambassador for Penelope Dee
using the beautiful new SIENNA collection.


I love the Autumn shades of this collection and my  
photo matched the papers perfectly!

I cut the woodgrain paper from the collection 
and adhered it to the floral paper.

I chose to not do any mixed media and stenciling 
on my layout this time, but instead painted 
a few resin pieces in black gesso and then 
lightly rubbed them with orange wax.



I fussy cut elements from the cut-out sheet
and adhered these around my layout and
around my around my main composition.




I also used a few of the chipboard and leather
embellishments from the collection.


I hope that this layout inspires you to 
create one of your own.














 

No comments:

Post a Comment