Wednesday 27 April 2022

Journey


Hello creative friends.
I am sharing a new mixed media canvas with you all 
today as Design Team member for 2Crafty Chipboard 
featuring some of the steampunk chipboards 
as well as papers and embellishments from 
the 13arts "Victoriana" collection.

I painted the decorative panel with black gesso and then 
dry brushed it with gold paint before backing it with 
patterned paper and adding to my canvas.


My inspiration for this project was the colours 
in my metallic flakes so I painted some 
embellishments with black gesso and then added 
the flakes to them, including my title.



The rest of my chipboard embellishments were painted 
with gold paint and then added to my canvas.


I layered all of my embellishments with flowers and 
cut-outs to give depth to my project.


I hope that this project has inspired you to create one 
of your own with these amazing products.









No comments:

Post a Comment