Saturday 16 April 2022

Dream

 


Hello creative friends.
I am sharing a new layout for 2Crafty Chipboard 
using some beautiful chipboards from the collection.

I love nature and the outdoors and wanted to 
create a forest, woodland layout to match my photograph.

I stenciled onto the background of my layout using 
gel medium and 13arts Golden Calcite Color Glow, 
dragging the product with my spatula onto my layout.



Some chipboards were painted with a combination of 
acrylic medium together with the same Color Glow.


The window shutters were painted with black gesso 
and then lightly brushed with green ink.  
I applied the same paint to the edges 
of the fern leaves.



I layered the chipboard and other embellishments 
with flowers to create depth.



Chipboards used on my layout include


I hope that this layout inspires you to create your own 
with these beautiful chipboard pieces.










No comments:

Post a Comment