Friday 14 April 2023

Journey

 

Hello creative friends.
I am sharing my new project as Design Team 
member for 2Crafty Chipboard with you 
all today ~ a mixed media canvas using some 
of the chipboards from the collection.

I prepared the background of my canvas 
by adhering velum from a 13arts collection 
and then stenciling along the edges with 
brown metallic paint as well as gold 
paint, mixed individually with gel medium.


I painted the chipboard pieces with 
a combination of both paints.





The large chipboard circle frame which I used on 
my canvas was the outer ring from the
2Crafty clock set of chipboards.  
I painted this black for my project, backing 
it with clear foil as well as paper from 13arts.

I added resin pieces, ephemera as well as 
other embellishments to complete my project.





I hope that this project has inspired you.
Thanks for stopping by.




















No comments:

Post a Comment