Sunday 23 April 2023

Timeless


Hello again creative friends.
I am sharing my new project as Design 
Team member for 13arts with you all today ~ 
a mixed media, vintage mini album cover 
using the beautiful MEMORY LANE collection.


I prepared the album using grey board 
and Kraft cardstock.
I then covered the front and back covers 
with light floral paper at the top and 
burgundy floral paper at the bottom.
The spine was covered 
with burgundy paper

I stenciled onto the papers with a 
combination of Golden Calcite Color Glow 
together with gel medium, leaving it 
to dry completely before lightly 
brushing with white gesso.



I then ran ribbons and lace across 
the centre of the album to cover 
the join of the papers.



I painted chipboard pieces with Golden 
Calcite Color Glow and liquid acrylic 
medium and then, once dry, I added 
it together with elements 
from the cut-out sheets and ephemera 
pack to decorate the album.




I hope that this project has inspired you.
I will post pictures of the inside of the album
sometime soon.





















 

No comments:

Post a Comment