Saturday 15 April 2023

Live life in full bloom

 


Hi everyone.
I am sharing a new double page layout as 
Brand Ambassador for Penelope Dee using 
the gorgeous new CAFE BLOOM collection.


I prepared the background of my layout by 
joining two pages from the collection and layering 
papers and strips from the collection on top 
of my base pages.

Using a blending brush and Weathered 
Wood Distress Oxide, I stenciled around 
the edges of my layout.



I painted some of the chipboard elements with 
diluted Rose Quartz paint, rubbing off the 
excess to reveal the chipboard edges.
Other chipboard elements were coloured
with Weathered Wood Distress Ink.



I added elements from the cut-out sheets to
surround and complement the photographs
on my layout.



I hope that this layout has inspired you.








No comments:

Post a Comment