Saturday 29 April 2023

Gorgeous


Hello again creative friends.
I am sharing my new layout for 2Crafty
Chipboard with you all today using a
photograph of one of my beautiful nieces 
who recently competed in the Miss Universe 
competition.  I couldn't resist doing a
layout with her in that red dress!

I stenciled onto the background of my layout 
using shiny powders mixed together with 
gel medium. Once this was dry, I added 
additional stenciling using white 
modeling paste.


My chipboard pieces were painted with 
the same shiny powders mixed together with 
liquid acrylic medium.  


I painted the title with white ink and then 
lightly brushed it with white gold glitter ink.


The dangling bit was painted with 
white gold glitter ink.



I added flowers and other embellishments 
to complete my layout.




I hope that this layout has inspired you.

















No comments:

Post a Comment