Saturday 1 April 2023

Spring

 


Hi everyone.
I am sharing a new project as Design Team 
member for 13arts with you all today as 
inspiration for the April Mood Board 
Challenge at 13arts.


I prepared the background of my canvas 
by painting pastel sprays vertically,
Once the colours were dry, I applied 
white ink inbetween the colours, 
spraying with water so that the 
ink would run downwards.

I also mixed modeling paste and texture 
powder together and applied this mixture 
around the edges of my canvas, 
allowing it to dry completely so 
that the cracks would form.




I then arranged elements for my 
main composition from the 
cut-out and foil sheets together with 
flowers and other embellishments.




I hope that this project has inspired you 
to create one of your own for the April Challenge.








 









No comments:

Post a Comment