Wednesday 12 April 2023

Memories

 


Hello again creative friends.
I am sharing a new project as Design Team 
member for 13arts ~ a mixed media canvas 
using the beautiful, romantic MEMORY LANE 
collection as well as the amazing 13arts 
mixed media products and mediums.


I prepared the background of my canvas by 
painting the bottom half with brown 
watercolour powder diluted with water.

I then combined Old Gold Shiny Powder 
with gel medium and applied this to my canvas
 with a spatula, downwards from the centre half.  
Once this was dry, I did the same with 
Bronze Shiny powder and gel medium, 
applying it over and between the layers 
of Old Gold, adding stenciling 
as well to give texture.

Once all gel medium was dry, I applied 
white ink onto the product, spraying 
with water to allow the ink to run.  
When it was dry, I applied chalk pink 
spray over the white with a paintbrush.




Once all product was completely dry, 
I tore paper from the collection and 
adhered this to the top section of my canvas, 
stenciling onto the sides of the paper with a 
combination of bronze shiny powder 
and gel medium.



I completed my project by adding elements 
from the cut-out sheet together with 
flowers and resin pieces together with 
splashes of ink and paint.





I hope that this project has inspired you.


















No comments:

Post a Comment